Title: MSAT VP
Location: China, Shanghai / Shenzhen
Overview: One of the growing biotech firms is currently growing and seeking a MSAT VP to lead the MSAT team as they set up one of the largest biotech facilities globally. As a MSAT VP in this biotech company, you gain the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in biologics development through active leadership and technical expertise.
Responsibilities of a MSAT VP:
- Provide direct support, guidance and mentoring for MSAT team around 100
- Interact with various clients to explain tech transfer process
- Lead process characterization and define the range of parameters
- Provide direct oversight for both Shenzhen and Shanghai bioreactor facilities
Requirements of a MSAT VP:
- Highly experienced in tech transfer and process characterization
- Technical expertise in biologics - particularly large molecules
- Proven capabilities in people management
- Fluent in English. Chinese language is a bonus.
- Willing to be based in either Shanghai or Shenzhen.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous relocation support with international education provided for children if any
- Exciting leadership opportunities for one of the biggest biotech facilities!
If you are interested in this MSAT VP position, please apply by sending in your CV!