Vice President, Pharmacovigilance
Competitive Salary + Bonus
A late-stage Biopharmaceutical company focused in metabolic and liver related diseases is hiring for a Vice President of Pharmacovigilance to spearhead their Pharmacovigilance & Safety activities during clinical trials and reporting directly into the CMO. Upon commercialization, the Vice President of Pharmacovigilance will have the opportunity to build their own team.
The Vice Presdient, Pharmacovigilance will be responsible for:
- Completing all Pharmacovigilance activities from signal detection, medical assessment, risk management plans, and safety evaluation.
- Review all ICSR (Indvidiaul Case Safety Reports) in collaboration with CROs.
- Lead safety review team.
- Provide insight with cross functional teams.
- Data Reconciliation between PV database and Clinical Trial database.
- Responding to Health Authority requests.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- MD or Foreign Equivalent.
- 8 Years of Pharmacovigilance or Drug Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Proficiency in French is a plus! But not required.
Interested? Apply now!