About the Vacancy:
Leading US Marketing for the hyper competitive dental segment of a leading global medical device dental organization. This role will be critical in leading a major expansion and transformation of the dental implant portfolio for a world renowed manufacturer.
This is looking for an entrepreneurial medical device executive with experience overseeing portfolios of legacy products and multiple new product launches within the US market.
- 10+ years of Medical Device/ Dental Marketing experience with a preference towards Downstream US markets
- Experience leading teams through product launches and driving downstream marketing across portfolios
- Experience working seamlessly with sales leadership and field teams
- Background working in hyper competitive device and dental markets
- Bachelors/Master's degree
- Proven track record of leading a successful marketing organization through a period of high growth.
- Track record of success in healthcare sector, with direct-to-consumer marketing experience and medical devices preferred.
- Successful track record of value creation. And people development
- Service mindset and unquestioned values and ethics.
This role will be responsible for driving US business growth for the Dental Implants segment of the a Multi-Billion$ device company with excellent visibility to the C-Suite as well as responsibility for driving marketing initiatives across the US.