We have a current opportunity for a Vice President - Healthcare PR on a permanent basis.
- Work with the senior account leadership in the development of communications programming for clients.
- Direct program implementation, including overseeing staff performance.
- Work with the senior account leadership to ensure the relationship with client contacts is consistent and successful. Directs consistent support by account teams to meet client needs and ensures quality control on all materials and communications to clients.
- Coordinate with the senior account leader and Operations personnel to ensure appropriate staffing, including utilization of specialty services and coordination of on-site support as needed.
- Coordinate with Finance and Operations staff to ensure all financial and utilization elements are provided and successful.
- Communicate account status on an ongoing basis to account leader(s).
- Participate in new business efforts as directed by the leadership team.
Business Development & Operations
- Support development and presentation of new business proposals from start to finish (in partnership with other team members and partners); presents during new business pitches with confidence
- Continuously identify opportunities for organic account growth
- Partner with SVP/EVPs for forecast development across multiple client businesses
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness and works through issues independently
- Lead key areas of organizational efforts (company marketing, professional development opportunities, mentorship program, team outings coordination, etc.)
Leadership & Teamwork
- Provide direct and constructive feedback to junior team members, supporting them in developing fundamental skill sets (writing, research, logistics, etc.)
- Encourage regular feedback from manager and team members
- Partner effectively with agency leads for media, digital and creative to deliver integrated programming recommendations for clients; models collaborative abilities with staff
- Demonstrate strong strategic leadership skills; guides strategy for assigned business and teaches others
- Conduct staff annual reviews and regular check-ins, overseeing professional development and opportunities for growth and advancement
- Supervise staff by mentoring, motivating, coaching and providing clear and consistent feedback
- Proactively seek out professional development opportunities, skillset growth
- Role models company values and inspires an inclusive culture
- Demonstrate the ability to apply strong writing skills to all projects, providing thoughtful editorial guidance to account team and ensuring overall quality in all outputs
- Hone presentation skills and can effectively coach other team members to further develop their skills accordingly
- Proactively drive agency recommendations and idea generation
For further information about this role apply below!