Job Title: Thermal Analyses Sales Representative
Location: Multiple Midwest Locations
The Thermal Analysis Sales Specialist is responsible for the sale of thermal analysis and dynamic vapor sorption instruments and supplies to end users in an assigned zip code territory of NE, IA, AR, MO, KS, OK, IL, WI, ND, SD, and MN. He/she is required to act as the primary company representative and maintain the highest level of integrity plus customer relations and service while achieving the desired goals established by management. On-site customer product demonstrations, training and installations, and technical support are required. Overnight travel is required.
- Aggressively grow and achieve the annual sales target in both revenue and units.
- Organize, plan and schedule the use of time to provide optimum and effective account and territory coverage.
- Identify and develop present and future key accounts in an assigned territory and maintain customer database.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Technical major a plus)
- Prior sales/SAP knowledge experience
- Equipment/Instruments experience preferred
If you or anyone in your network are a strong fit, shoot over your updated CV along with available times to chat.