Job Title: Engineer
A global leading life science company, who are a market leader in developing prototypes is searching for an Engineer. You'll grow your career with best-in-class teams in a culture of collaboration engagement, diversity, and inclusion. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
- Work with multidisciplinary product development teams to launch market-leading biomedical instrumentation products
- Participate in system design review, finalize detail firmware design requirement
- Design embedded software for instrument
- Responsible for the design/implementation/maintain embedded software.
- Drive the design productivity improvement by standardizing design processes
- Setup firmware design environment
- Communicate with global marketing team and global R&D team
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Experience in communication programming on RS232/RS485/Ethernet/SPI/I2C/USB.
- First practical experience in an operational and/or administrative support role within the recruiting function
- Proficient in C/C++ coding and experience with FPGA / CPLD and related IDEs (Xilinx ISE) and Verilog, VHDL, Schematic programming
- Proficient with normal ARM/MCU hardware architecture (STM32) and general IDE (Visual Studio, Visual GDB, CubeMX, GIT, CCS, IAR).
- Language: English
- Flexible working hours and encourage independent work in a modern working environment.
- Employer pension contribution
- Life Insurance & Company Pension
- Group Income Protection