An innovative biopharma company who specializes in discovering, developing, manufacturing, and distributing therapeutics products, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its needs in statistical programming. The company is looking for a Study Programmer who will be responsible for working with large databases, creating/analyzing complex data sets, and generating relevant project reports.
- Create and analyze data sets in response to derived source data
- Generate relevant project reports using SAS/SQL
- Design and build standard reporting packages
- Utilize known observational research and statistical methods to assist in the analysis of healthcare data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- 4 years SAS statistical programming experience preferred
- Database programming experience using SQL/Python/Databricks
- Working knowledge of advanced statistical methods such as survival and regression
- Experience analyzing big health data using databases such as DRG, Optum, MarketScan, EMR, PharMetrics, and Medicare
- Working knowledge of observational research, medical codes lists, descriptive statistics, and inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Employer-provided benefits
- Competitive base salary
This is a remote 3-month to hire (FTE) position with extension possibilities.