Job Title : PV/GxP Auditor
Summary : Are you someone who wants to work with a variety of pharmaceutical companies, from small start ups to top 10 Large Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. My client is a world renowned CRO headquartered in the UK with locations in the US and Singapore. Focusing on Quality Assurance, my client specializes in auditing across many platforms including GMP, GCP, GVP, GxP, GCLP and CSV. In addition to auditing, CAPA management, QMS development/review and establishing PV systems are some of the other services that they provide worldwide. My client is seeking someone who is a self-starter, independent and well versed in Pharmacovigilance.
The PV/GxP Auditor will be responsible for :
- Standard PV audits, LOC (local operating audits), PV vendor audits and PV partner audits.
- Planning, conducting, reporting and following up on contracted audits, including CAPA plans within the agreed budget and timelines.
- Conducting peer reviews.
- Giving feedback on client deliverables and strategic device on QMS development and change.
The PV/GxP Auditor should have the following requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in a Life Sciences industry.
- At least 5 years of experience with PV auditing, additional GxP experience is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of PV and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply!