An on trend Biopharmaceutical company is searching for a Statistical Programmer to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role will play an essential role with designing, validating, and writing programming standards for a key Oncology study. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a leading drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Statistical Programming, This is a 6-Month Contract to extend or hire opportunity please apply!
The Sr. Statistical Programmer Consultant will responsible for:
- Providing programming support for Oncology study
- Create SDTM/ADAM Specifications and TLF's
- Provide input of data-sets, validation plan specification, as well as performing data submission review.
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Perform production and validation of SDTM/ADaM datasets
The Sr Statistical Programmer Consultant must have:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical/CRO, with a strong preference for Oncology SAS experience
- PhD, MD, or Bachelors degree
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.