We are currently working with on trend Biotech company is searching for a Sr Statistical Programmer to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role you will play a key role assisting in the leading of statistical programming activities on multiple compounds. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Statistical Programmer or want to learn more, please apply!
- Produce statistical outputs and reports for clinical study teams. Work with CRO to validate outputs.
- Adopts strategic approach to producing and prioritizing analytical deliverables, incorporating innovative tools and methods where needed.
- Contributes to standards, tools, and processes that improve the efficiency of producing analytics across programs.
- Bachelors, MS or Ph.D. preferably in Data Science related fields (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, etc.).
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in analysis of clinical trial data.
- Must be experienced in the use of statistical software, primarily SAS and/or R experience
- Familiar with CDISC and submission experience preferred.