A leading research-based healthcare company is looking to bring on a skilled Sr Medical Science Liaison of Oncology to their team, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with prominent healthcare providers and serve as a key decision maker as relates to their products.
Sr Medical Science Liaison Responsibilities
- Present and discuss medical/clinical outcomes research data to healthcare professionals
- Mentor new hires and junior MSLs in special projects
- Communicate with stakeholders, serving as a subject matter expert in multiple therapeutic areas to address matters of scientific content and strategy
- Manage workload, including oversight of team and timelines
- Keep up to date on the latest clinical trial data and treatments
- Oversee the OH, MI, IN, WV territory
- Advanced terminal degree in medical/biosciences (e.g M.D., PhD, PharmD).
- Minimum of 3 years MSL experience in oncology.
- Disease state management knowledge preferred.
- Strong broad based scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge as well as excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Established relationships with key opinion leaders in therapeutic area of interest
- Competitive compensation package
- High visibility role with key decision making abilities
- Paid annual leave with additional sick time off
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- 401(k) investment options