A leading global pharmaceutical company is looking to add to its growing Digital Production Team, with an opening at the Senior Manager level. This position will be responsible for managing the development and life cycle of digital products and solutions in support of customer needs and US business objectives. This role will collaborate with stakeholders across a variety of functions such as Patient Services, Marketing, and IT to understand key business and customer objectives, understand technology solutions and dependencies, define best-in-class user experiences, and analyze data to inform digital product roadmaps. This role will support both patient and healthcare professionals across the United States.
- Manages digital product vision, scope, releases, and overall governance, including prioritization of business requirements.
- Drives the creation and evolution of the product roadmap - by drawing upon the collective thinking of a cross-functional team including marketers, technologists, strategists, and senior management.
- Leverages modern product development processes to drive timely decisions, conflict resolution, and incremental value to the customer.
- Defining product goals and metrics - leveraging those insights to inform data-driven decision making.
- 7+ year's experience in a digital product management function or comparable experience
- Experience with phone and/or web-based virtual assistants preferred
- Consulting or digital agency background strongly preferred
- Biotech/pharma/regulated industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of and proficiency with integrated customer experiences across channels