Due to recent growth among a project, a leader in the Biotech is looking to grow their Biometrics team. An established Pharma company is looking for a Part-Time Manager of Biostatistics to add to their team. Here, you will be responsible for assisting with complex studies, supporting, monitoring, working on analysis and development of SAP's, CSR's and drug development plans of clinical trials.
The PT Manager Biostatistics will be responsible for:
- Provide guidance and assistance with developing SAP's, CSR's, and Drug Development plans. Act as a Statistician point of contact for assigned projects and assignments. Provides input to multiple aspects of the development plan to ensure the study designs at each phase of the development are scientifically sound, can fulfill regulatory requirements and deliver on pre-specified products
The PT Manager Biostatistics should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience w/Masters, 2-3 years w/PHD
- Therapeutic Area Preferred: Immuno-oncology, solid tumor, infectious disease experience
- Background and understanding of SAS Programming, CSR Development, and TLF's
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- EST Located Candidates Preferred
- Full-Remote Opportunity
- Competitive Pay
We have a current opportunity for a Manager Biostatistics on a Part-Time basis. The position will be based in Philadelphia. For further information about this position please apply.