Senior Scientist Formulation Small Molecules
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 + excellent benefits + relocation
An Illinois-based specialty pharmaceutical manufacturing company is looking to hire a Senior Formulation Scientist. This person will work closely with team members to assist with the creation and execution of small molecule, complex injectable programs.
The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related scientific field, a minimum of 4 years industry experience and be an expert in complex injectable dosages.
- Develop formulations for complex parenteral drug products
- Assist other R&D members with various formulation programs and provide scientific and technical expertise
- Prepare documents for technology transfer, assist for scale-up, and provide input for initial technology transfer batches
- Collaborate and coordinate with QA/QC/Regulatory and interact with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and flow of information
- Minimum 4 years industry experience with small molecules & complex injectables
- Ph.D. or Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences or another related field
- Experience working on regulatory filings, specifically ANDA & 505b2
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If interested, please apply or email resume !