Sr./Principal Scientist, Formulation & Drug Product Development
Company Summary: Join an innovative team of bright successful scientist that are at the forefront of the field at a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
The scientist will be responsible for:
- leading design on current formulation development and stability studies while developing new methods to innovation goals
- Being a part of the process start to finish
- Submitting BLAs, INDs, and equivalent
The scientist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in relevant field with 5+ years of experience in formulation development and characterization principles.
- Past experience with late-stage drug product development, tech transfer, and outsourced management.
- Experience with Gene Therapy - AAV is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with cGMP requirements, aseptic fill-finish of biologics, and product stability evaluation.
- Knowledge of scientific literature and industry related documents.
- Ability to plan and execute advanced independent studies.