Administrative Assistant (1 year contract)
A leading biopharmaceutical company working on CNS treatments is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in San Diego, CA. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing agendas of various teams, coordinating logistics of meetings, and preparing materials for presentations and spreadsheets.
The Administrative Assistant will be in charge of:
- Overseeing agendas, calendars, and logistics for the company's leaders, groups, and overall events
- Managing expense reports and materials for leadership (such as documents, presentations, spreadsheets)
- Supporting any service agreements necessary from departments
The Administrative Assistant will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma and 4 years of administrative experience working with senior-level executives, biotech/pharma experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Suites programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to maintain professional integrity when working on projects and records
- Stays highly organized in a punctual manner when managing multiple tasks
- Must be able to work hybrid from San Diego 3 days of the week
Interested? Apply today!