An innovative Pharmaceutical and Biotech company, who is pioneering a class of medicines and vaccines made for undruggable targets, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its needs in Material Planning and Strategy. The Material Supply Chain team is looking for a Global Material Planning Specialist who will be responsible for developing and executing strategy through data-driven decision making to assist with the implementation of Supply Chain best practice.
- Provide cross-functional analytical insight on areas such as Raw Material Budget, Forecasted vs Historic Demand, Purchasing Metrics, and SAP data queries
- Oversee MRP best practice as well as problem solve Purchasing issues with MRP Planners
- Facilitate Raw Material projects and New Product Introduction
- Review updates made to Master Production Forecasts to assess impact on Raw Materials and Budgets
- Assist with the building and reporting of Material Planning KPIs
- 4 years of Warehouse Coordination experience preferred
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or Economics/Finance
- 2 years of experience with SAP and MRP
- Experience working with GMP Material Suppliers
- Candidate should be both customer and business-focused with the ability to effectively collaborate in a cross-functional environment
This is an on-site, 6-month contract with extension possibilities.
Highly competitive pay + benefits