Official title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Duration: 3-month W2 contract initial part-time to start (flexible - 10-20 hours)
The main responsibilities will include establishing and implementing processes to detect and prevent quality problems. The ideal candidate will be able to identify, control, and correct items, and processes that do not meet requirements. The ability to work cross-functionally to identify the root causes of problems and strategize on how to prevent recurrence is essential to succeed in this role.
- Candidate must have software development & RA/QA experience.
- Expert in SQL, C++ & UAT requirement
- Responsible for penetration testing and business continuity, disaster testing & the product development end.
- Experience with medical devices and life sciences healthcare technology is required.
- Proven track record of Class II and Class III
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Math, or related field