Senior Statistical Programmer Lead - Remote Based
Our Biotechnology client is looking for a Statistical Programmer who will be supporting its fight against COVID 19 and working on critical challenges in the area of science. You will be playing a major role in implementing mathematical concepts and statistical methods in developing the relevant standards and assist the business on life changing projects.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Statistical Programmer
- Provide daily assistance in statistical programming tasks and all statistical Analysis.
- Develop SAS programs as well as delivering on statistical activities.
- Provide support in Statistical tasks and Data Management activities.
- Create SDTM/ADaM requirements and ensure suitable credentials of all statistical programming activities.
Key Requirements as a Senior Statistical Programmer
- Strong experience in SAS and R programming.
- Masters in Statistics or relevant field of study.
- 10+ Years of experience in statistical programming.
- Fluent in English and German.
If you are interested in the Senior Statistical Programmer position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.