Title: Senior/Principal R&D Design Engineer - Medical Device
My client, a leading medical device company in the Netherlands, is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior/Principal R&D Design Engineer to join their team. This role offers a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge cardiovascular therapy implants that have the potential to change lives.
- Lead design efforts from concept development through commercialisation of new products
- Develop detailed product specifications and create 3D models using CAD software
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing
- Provide technical expertise during all phases of product development lifecycle
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Biomedical)
- Minimum eight years' experience as a Medical Device Design engineer.
- Proven track record working within complex project environments involving multidisciplinary teamwork preferably cardiovascular devices.
- Strong proficiency designing components/products utilising EPM tools such as SolidWorks/CATIA/V5 etc,
- Knowledgeable about ISO/FDA/QSR regulatory requirements related specifically towards Class III medical devices
This is full-time permanent position located at our facility in the Brabant region, Netherlands .
If you're passionate about creating innovative solutions that can make life better for millions around the world then we would like to hear from you!