SENIOR/MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON APAC
We are representing an exciting and fresh new position with our client who is a Global MNC in Medical Devices. The organization has existed for more than 150 years, and this position is a first for the organization and pioneering the movement for the establishment of a TRUE Medical Affairs function.
Historically, this is a monumental change for the organization as the incumbent will be the first in Singapore to set up the department. The reporting line would be to the Hiring Manager is Switzerland.
1. Identify and classify KOL to create a pipeline of clinicians for engagement (upstream and downstream) activities.
2. Provide specific regional pipeline and update it on yearly basis
3. Establish a Medical Affairs strategy with alignment to cross functional pillars and establish relationship with key KOLs
4. KOL Engagement, HCP Training and Education
5. Propose activities to the organization to anticipate related needs and budgets.
6. Collaborate with internal regional and global stakeholders to design outreach initiatives
1. Ensure KOL base is diverse also involving Digital Experts, nurses and patients
2. Vet and qualify appropriate speakers, advisors, guideline experts, HEOR specialists, educators, and trainers
3. Regional POCs for KOL engagement activities.
4. Ensure enhanced aware of the brand at all regional congresses and provide KOL recommendations for such events.
5. Partnership with major medical/scientific/academic associations to understand engagement opportunities and ensure effective utilization of investments.
1. 7+ years of proven experience in Medical Devices Companies
2. Experience in interpreting scientific data and presenting research information to scientists and HCPs (Healthcare Professional)
3. Hands-on experience working with KOL's, clinicians, HCPs, and/or academic institutions
establishing/maintaining relationships and scientific/medical credibility
4. Experience dealing with the local regulatory authorities.
5. Strategic business planning
6. Healthcare Economics and Product Portfolio Management,