Title: Senior Risk Management & Pharmacovigilance Medical Director (Remote)
Salary: $275,000 - $305,000
Summary: A innovative, people-centred biotechnology research company is currently seeking a knowledgeable, and motivated Senior Risk Management & Pharmacovigilance Medical Director to oversee and manage medical safety aspects for aggregate data during the clinical development stage. With appropriate signal movement you will direct the safety strategy and characterization. In addition to that, you will develop risk management strategies and will collaborate cross-functionally to discover new safety findings through the safety model. While reading this and you thought to yourself "This opportunity is for me!" then please reach out and learn more.
Responsibilities for this position includes:
- Lead the safety strategy for all clinical exercises on total information for allotted promoted and additionally investigational product(s)
- Manage the cross-functional Advantage Risk Group for the allocated product(s) and raises significant security updates to the Advantage Risk Board
- Present safety information and give safety knowledge on the product(s) during key gatherings
- Give pharmacovigilance and risk administration expertise for the allocated product(s) to clients
- Lead reactions to safety inquiries from administrative specialists, ethics advisory groups, examiners and other outside parties for the relegated product(s)
Qualifications for this position includes:
- M.D. degree required; Board Certification (if US) preferred
- 5+ years of experience post-residency
- Understanding of US and EU pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements and general regulatory expectations.
This Company offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Work from home
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
If you are interested in the Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.