A biotechnology company located in San Francisco who is combining data science, functional genomics and human genetics to create lifesaving medicines is looking for a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate to join the cell line engineering and functional genomics team.
- Utilize cell line engineering and molecular biology experience to develop, design and build engineered cell lines and develop assays.
- MS/BS with 2 years industry experience or 5 years in a academic setting.
- Molecular and cell biology
- Next generation sequencing and cell line engineering experience (CRISPR preferred)
- Strong experimental design and troubleshooting skills
If interested in the Senior Research Associate role don't hesitate, apply now!!