Exciting Senior Opportunity in Regulatory Affairs!
Are you ready for a career that matters and the chance to make a difference in health-care? Join a innovative, global health-care team in Germany, where the client is transforming the way people manage their health. With a wide-reaching portfolio of cutting-edge technologies. They're at the forefront of diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition, and more.
Your Role: Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Join the innovative site, where pioneers in Point of Care diagnostics are tackling global health-care challenges. The diagnostic solutions are used worldwide in hospitals, labs, and clinics, making a crucial impact on patient care.
- Prepare and manage submissions to regulatory agencies
- Ensure efficient and compliant business processes
- Assist with label development and review
- Build strong relations with internal and external teams
- Contribute to process improvement and risk management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 2-4 years of Regulatory Affairs experience
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Project and documentation management experience
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude
- Adaptability and attention to detail
- Team player
- B1 German at least
Apply for an opportunity to join our dynamic team. Complete with an impressive compensation package and future development opportunities.