Essential Job Functions
* Ensure compliance with State, Federal, and International regulations for all products including OTCs, Medical Devices and Pesticides.
* Provide direction on branding (packaging, marketing, etc.) to assure all FDA (OTC drug and medical device) and EPA products meet regulatory requirements.
* Provide direction on branding to assure all products marketed in Canada meet Health Canada regulations (TPD, NHPD, PMRA, etc.).
* Interface with various regulatory agencies.
* Update and manage all FDA and EPA regulated products, including but not limited do CDER Direct, SPL and CDX
* SDS maintenance, compliance and creation for all applicable products
* Data entry and maintenance of regulatory information in data systems
* Assist International Sales Director with International Regulatory projects
* Ensure compliance with all retailer regulatory requirements (i.e. Restricted Chemical Lists) and third party regulatory standards.
* Review and determine if voluntary regulatory compliance standards are appropriate for products and goals (i.e. "cruelty free", "clean").
* File all state registrations and maintain records and annual updates.
* Provide support and act as a resource to product management, production, marketing and sales in regards to regulatory requirements.
* Manage hazardous waste program, including management of central accumulation area, weekly inspections, employee training, record keeping and shipments.
* Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in related discipline
· 8-10 years related experience
· Strong communications skills
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
· National and International Regulatory Knowledge