A growing global Medical Communications agency is seeking a Senior Medical Writer based out of their New Jersey office or fully remote. You will play a key role in creating content, mentoring juniors, interfacing with clients directly, and assisting with content and brand strategy. If you or someone you know has at least 2 years of experience, a passion for medical strategy and ambition to join a growing agency, reach out!
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- Being a lead writer on accounts across therapy areas such as immunology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, and more
- Mentoring junior writers across accounts
- Working directly with clients
- Adhering to project deadlines and collaborating with team members across scientific services, editorial services, and creative services
The Senior Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- PhD, PharmD, or MD in life sciences
- 2+ years of experience in a Med Comms agency with publications and/or promotion medical education deliverables
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Full remote flexibility, if desired
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for professional development and collaboration
If you are interested in the Senior Medical Writer role, apply now!