Interested in a growth opportunity as we head into the new year?
An independent Med Comms agency is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their Promo Med Ed team! As a SMW here, you will be creating content across multiple therapeutic areas, working strategically with clients, and be joining an organization with an average tenure of 7 years.
More of a breakdown of the role:
- The deliverables you'll be working on will be highly in the digital space, including but not limited to, slide decks, websites, video scripts, animations, podcasts, ad boards, executive summaries, and more
- Work collaboratively with internal members on the medical, account & client services, and creative teams to meet client goals and expectations
- Be a true partner to your clients, who span therapeutic areas such as oncology, immunology, neurology, dermatology, and more
- Gain additional client-facing experience, eventually having the opportunity to be a client lead as you work your way up to an Associate Medical Director level and beyond
A strong candidate for this position will have:
- A minimum of 2 years in a Med Comms agency setting working on Promo Med Ed deliverables
- An eagerness to continue learning in the above disease states
- Prior experience working closely with clients and desire to stay client-facing
- A masters degree or terminal degree in the life sciences space (MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD, MD)
This organization prides themselves on internal promotion and progression, so they're looking for someone who wants to grow with them over time!
Interested in learning more / think it could be a fit? Apply here and let's connect.