Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - New England
This Senior MSL for New England will develop and maintain professional relationships with prominent, therapeutically relevant healthcare providers and key decision makers like Oncologists/Neuromuscular Specialists. The candidate in this position will deliver presentations and enter strategic discussions as it relates to medical/clinical, health economics and outcomes research data on this company's products to healthcare professionals, including individual physicians, researchers, managed markets medical and pharmacy directors, hospital decision-makers, formulary committees, consultant pharmacists, state Medicaid decision-makers, and others.
This small biopharmaceutical organization is focused on commercializing and developing innovative therapies for people with rare debilitating neuromuscular and neurological diseases. With a recent FDA approval, and the first in its class, this organization is quickly growing and searching for a Senior Medical Science Liaison to support Key Opinion Leader relationships in the New England area.
Candidates must be experienced as an MSL and live in the Northeast territory.
- You will identify, develop, and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future KOLs, scientific experts, and cooperative study groups.
- You will increase the awareness of our marketed product(s) allowing the key healthcare professionals to make informed therapeutic decisions.
- You will assist in the preparation and execution of regional and/or national advisory board meetings for marketed and pipeline assets.
- You will implement and disseminate high quality medical and scientific educational programs, as well as give clinical and scientific presentations at sites/hospitals.
- You will support sponsored clinical trials on site through scientific presentations and discussions that provide the context and provide feedback on the study design.
- You will participate in assisting in the training of new associates including medical science liaisons and regional account managers.
Key Qualifications that You Bring:
- Advanced degree in medical/biosciences (M.D., Ph.D., Pharm.D., DPH, Ed.D.) (M.S. level minimum)
- 4 years clinical research, pharmacy, life science, pharma industry/academic related experience (can include relevant fellowship)
- 5 or more years of MSL experience preferably in the Oncology/Neuromuscular or Rare Disease therapeutic areas
- Ability to lead and motivate team members, including training and mentoring new medical science liaisons
- Strong, broad-based scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge as well as extensive presentation and teaching skills
- Ability to travel 60% of the workdays required
- Ability to develop required qualitative and quantitative reports; collates competitor information
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
If you are interested in the Senior MSL role, then please do not wait to apply!