A global-leading, Pharmaceutical Organization is looking to add to its team, with a Senior Market Research Manager. This individual will identify critical marketing insight gaps across multiple stakeholders (i.e., HCP, Patient, Consumer, Community, etc.) to enable strategic decisions that support brand goals.
- Lead market research projects across company functions (primarily US Marketing) in support of strategic and tactical planning.
- Generate customer insights via alternate/innovative sources such as social media reports, digital metric reporting, and/or syndicated research reports.
- Deliver primary market research via third party vendors by leveraging multiple methods across customer groups.
- BS/BA, in Business/Marketing, or a Health Sciences related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including minimum of 2 years in a market research role delivering insights.
- Prior HIV therapeutic or specialty market experience.
- Experience leading US primary market research projects for the pharmaceutical industry.