Senior Manager QC, Microbiology
A top performing and established pharmaceutical company is seeking an expert in QC Microbiology to join their team. This firm is a global leader that focuses in sterile injectables, and generates over 960 billion in commercial revenue. The Senior Manager QC, Microbiology will be responsible for overseeing and continually improving the EM, endotoxin, and other routine micro systems.
The Senior Manager QC will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage bench-level microbiologists and supervisors in the QC department
- Responsible for direct oversight of the day-to-day operations of the EM lab. Acts as an advisor to subordinates when determining how to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Reviews sampling, testing, and laboratory records for accuracy and compliance with company policies and principles.
- Ensure oversight for protocol development, report writing and deviation management.
- Create culture of cGMP Compliance
- Participate in audits from health authorities in customers
- Trend environmental, in-process, raw material, and water bioburden testing results
The Senior Manager QC, Microbiology will have the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline and 8+ years relevant experience in a related field, 5+ years working in a cGMP regulated environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate effectively with others