Job Title: Senior Manager, Campaign Operations
Location: Fully Remote (USA)
This role will facilitate robust campaign design conversations by bringing in key inputs including brand strategy, customer journey leverage / intervention points, key segments with digital affinities and preferences, behavioral objectives per segment, segment-specific insights, hypotheses and drivers / barriers message and content plans.
- Facilitate workshops using the CX design process to develop omnichannel campaigns - including development of campaign objectives, target customer groups, message flows, and customer journeys
- Coordinate with brand leads to prepare campaign calendar considering other relevant events (such as medical conferences, new indications for product, etc.)
- Utilize a high-level understanding of both strategic and tactical components of campaign planning
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to support key business decisions leveraging data and insights
- Experience facilitating conversations and driving decisions in cross-functional settings
- Strong consultative problem-solving skills
- Strong client service orientation and ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong Project Management Data analysis and reporting
If you or anyone in your network seem like a strong fit, shoot over an updates CV along with your earliest availability to connect!