Job Title : Senior Gene Therapy QC Associate
Summary : If you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized, this may be a new position for you! One of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the country is expanding their Quality Control team to keep up with all of the products they currently have in their pipeline. This position focuses heavily on different PCR techniques along with other molecular biology techniques. If you are experienced in Quality Control documentation and have working knowledge of PCR, don't hesitate to apply!
The Sr Gene Therapy QC Associate will be responsible for :
- Performing qPCR, ddPCR, TCID-50 analyses.
- Manage activities related to cell baking and managing cell supplies.
- Perform plasmid linearization and qualification as standards for PCR methods.
- Author and review quality documents including SOP, CAPA and Change Controls.
The Sr Gene Therapy QC Associate should have :
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in molecular biology, cell biology or virology.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a cGMP environment.
- Have a strong understanding of cell culture, qPCR and ddPCR.
- A strong attention to detail
If this sounds like you, do not wait to apply!