An independant Medical Communications agency leading in the industry is searching for a Senior Director, Scientific Services to join their team in New Jersey.
The Senior Director, Scientific Services will handle brand strategy, pre/post launch strategy, client engagements and content oversight. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 5-7 years experience with an oncology, ophthalmology or rare disease background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, leading client projects and client engagements.
- Provide integral knowledge in the oncology, ophthalmology or rare disease spaces.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 5 - 7 year minimum of experience with content creation in the promotional medical education space.
- Proven content development skills - including slide decks, MSL decks, speaker decks, symposia, PP presentations, etc.
- Established background with new brand launches, post launch strategy and live sales presentations.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.