This position is specifically focused on ensuring the objective of being the leading analytics and insights driven pharmaceutical company in the US is reached. The Senior Director, US Business Insights & Analytics will be working on the highest revenue franchise of a top 10 pharmaceutical company.
EPM Scientific have been partnered with this company as they have gone through a significant expansion of their analytics function and the existing and recently hired talent in this group is some of the best in the industry. Your role will be to empower, motivate and inspire team members to achieve new heights and goals.
- Creative, resourceful, integrity driven leader responsible for building and enhancing the team focused on the GI space.
- Leading the function which provides strategic commercial data analytics, forecasting, and market insights for the commercial portfolio.
- Through your leadership, a successful candidate in this role will be accountable for further developing and building team capabilities necessary to create meaningful and actionable insights through the integration of primary and secondary data sources. As well as creating a high performance culture that empowers and enables team members to achieve their full potential.
- Build and enhance a team focused on business insights, commercial data and market research.
- Drive strategic decision-making through close partnership with executive leadership with the GI business.
- Ensure all commercial brands' analytic needs are met with appropriate resources that consistently deliver on time.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced degree (Master's in business, marketing, or social sciences) preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible marketing, market research, commercial operations, management consulting or related functional experience within the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
- GI, Immunology, or blockbuster product experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership managing large and growing teams
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs