Title: Senior Director - Business Insights and Analytics
A world-leading, top 10 global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Director - Business Insights and Analytics to lead one of the highest revenue franchises. This role is vital to the GI portfolio by driving forecasting and determining the optimal approach to answer business questions. The ideal candidate is someone who can bring a consultive approach to talking with stakeholders and act as ab advisor for the commercial operations organization.
- Leads, manages, and evolves development of a holistic cross-functional point of view to address ad hoc cross-brand and/or cross-functional business questions requiring integration of input from marketing, sales, market access, and patient services analytics, decision science, and primary market research
- Partners with disease area Franchise Heads to identify strategic priorities for the in-line and pipeline portfolio and craft analytics and insights plans
- Sits on Financial Planning (forecasting) working group with senior leadership to provide direction into demand and pricing forecast, risks and opportunities.
- Partners closely with Commercial Operations, Forecasting, HEOR, Data Management, Sales Force Effectiveness, Patient Services, and Managed Markets teams
- Supervises competitive intelligence activities, serving as lead partner to align findings and implications cross-functionally and globally to inform mid and long-range forecasting efforts and creation of shared data and analytics to better mine data and understand the drivers of customer behaviors.
- Expertise in primary market research methods, data coverage, data strategy and analytics tools
- Guides enterprise IT strategy
- Manages a sizeable budget to support GI Primary Market Research, Analytics and Competitive Intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, business, science, marketing analytics or a related field
- 10+ years' experience in a Pharmaceutical Commercial, Strategy, and/or Data & Analytics role or related positions
- 5+ years of progressive people and project management
- Experience utilizing retail pharmaceutical data.
- Understanding of commercial strategy and U.S. launch expertise, reimbursement strategies including pricing and contracting, sales force execution and insight-gathering methodologies
- Knowledge of statistical models, predictive analytics and technical modeling such as Kaplan meir curves, persistency analysis, etc.
- Proficiency in technical applications and tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Datameer, DataBricks along with understanding of benefits and limitations of programming languages like SQL, SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Master's degree in business, science, engineering, or advanced analytics
- Business Analysis experience
- In-depth Forecasting experience
- Experience as a leader of leaders