Title: Senior CRA / CRA II
Overview: One of the global CROs is currently expanding and seeking an experienced CRA to join the team. You will get the exciting opportunity for fast-tracked career progression!
Responsibilities of a (Senior) CRA:
- Plan and conduct pre-study visits and provide assistance in site selection
- Prepare and conduct site initiation visits
- Conduct on-site monitoring on allocated projects and ensure that projects adhere to relevant protocols and requirements
- Submission of regulatory and ethic updates
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools and project documents
- Effective coordination with key external and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or above in life science or healthcare discipline
- At least 2 years of on-site monitoring experience
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Ability to travel
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working arrangements available!
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the (Senior) CRA role, please apply by sending in your CV!