Senior Copywriter - Pharmaceuticals
Company Summary: A well-established biopharmaceutical firm is looking to launch a new way of building and delivering omnichannel customer experiences to patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers. We are seeking a copywriter with healthcare experience to play a foundational role building out our in-house creative team.
The Senior Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Build digital content for the platform, emails + texts, patient intake questions, and other evolving products.
- Deep understanding of how best to talk to patients, using both internal clinical experts and secondary research to refine messaging for assigned disease states.
- Produce compelling patient and physician omnichannel engagement programs.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to achieve unique messaging solutions as the products evolve.
- Support strength of ideas while remaining receptive to feedback and further explorations that may be deemed more effective or appropriate.
- Seek out opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities and share learnings across the Life Sciences team and the broader organization.
The Senior Copywriter should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree + 2-4 years of relevant work experience in healthcare advertising
- Healthcare experience required; Pharmaceutical, OTC, Point of Care, and/or CPG experience highly valued Advance analytic and computer skills
- Strong portfolio of impactful work in the healthcare/Lifesciences space
- Demonstrate understanding of digital design and UX best practices
- Love for writing and storytelling, with a passion for helping patients
- Comfortable working cross-functionally across teams and levels, being able to provide influence from an Associate to the C-suite
- Full time Contract (40 hours a week)
- Full health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you are interested in the Senior Copywriter role, then please don't wait to apply.