Title: Clinical Project Manager
Overview: One of the growing global CROs is currently expanding and seeking a motivated Clinical Trial Manager to join their team. As a Clinical Project Manager, you can act as a key decision-maker and make a real-world impact through active leadership in global clinical trials.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Project Manager
* Take the lead in managing project deliverables, timeline and engagement with sponsors for global clinical trials
* Coordinate cross-department functions to ensure project success
* Attend bid-defense meetings and support business development in securing new clients
* Identify project activities that can be out-sourced and select appropriate vendors
* Play a role in budget preparation and allocation by guiding team and vendors on the scope
* Tertiary degree in life-sciences related field
* Relevant clinical project management and on-site monitoring experience
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to travel occasionally
Benefits and Perks:
* Exciting opportunities for fast internal career progression
* Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in the Clinical Project Manager role, please apply by sending in your CV!