The ideal candidate will take the opportunity to bring their knowledge and closely support the Business development team and focus on expanding the commercial unit of the Bio pharmaceutical manufacturing business.
- Monitor and report on sales performance
- Assist in developing the annual marketing and sales plans
- Build sales pipeline for new business opportunities
- Represent company at trade shows, conferences and events
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Direct contact with customers throughout entire sales process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life sciences/ or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience within the Bio pharmaceutical sector
- Minimum 5 years within a Business development position
- Fluent in English
40 - 50% Travel requirement