Looking to deepen your career in the Life Sciences? An exciting large Pharmaceutical company wants a Senior Biostatistician to join their team. They are seeking fresh PhD grads in Biostatistics, Statistics, or related field OR 0-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience. This is a remote, 12-month contract to extend and convert, the perfect opportunity to gain exposure in the industry!
The Senior Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Providing statistical support to early/late phase cancer clinical trials
- Overseeing programming activities
- Participating in clinical trial design
- Performing data analysis activities such as cleaning, handling, and integration
The Senior Biostatistician should have the following qualifications:
- PhD or 0-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience with large scale data analysis
- Experience with biomarker analysis
- Proficient in programming languages such as SAS, Python, R, etc
- Fully remote
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry exposure
If you are interested in the Senior Biostatistician role, then please don't wait to apply.