This global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Compliance Associate to come join their northern MA site!
- Compile and report Quality Metrics, and lead presentations to identify trends and risks
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure timely documentation, root cause analysis, and QA closure of OOS and OOT investigations
- Provide resolutions to customers' product complaints and inquiries
- Perform statistical analysis and trending of eQMS events of commercial products for the outcome of the conclusion presented in the APQR
- Experience in a commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing site
- Knowledge of Trackwise and other eQMS systems
- Experience with Annual Product Quality Reviews
If you are interested in the Senior Compliance Associate position please don't hesitate to apply!