Senior Analyst, Forecasting
Cincinnati, OH (On-site 3 days a week)
A global, leading full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) is seeking a motivated, creative, results oriented Senior Forecasting Analyst to join their commercial team. This is a phenomenal opportunity with a lot of potential for growth and visibility to Senior leadership.
- Collaborate with leadership to create revenue forecasts
- Proactively identify and make recommendations to improve forecasting tools, models, and processes
- Support the S&I team on developing and driving Adhoc and highly analytical requests from executive leadership
- Partner with Finance to ensure alignment between forecasting models and the presentation of new business and financial metrics
- Execute and support Strategy and Insights reporting activities cycle with a matrix of deliverables on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Advanced in Forecasting (in all phases of the business cycle)
- Sound financial and risk analysis understanding
- Experience working with ambiguous data (tableau, powerBI, excel, dashboards, etc.)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software
- 3+ years professional experience
- 3+ years of financial Forecasting Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business (e.g., Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting)
If you could be interested and meet the qualifications, don't hesitate to apply.
Please include your GPA.