My client is a leader in blood and cell components globally. They aim to improve lives through their innovative and quality solutions. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading marketing strategy development, product management and centralized clinical support and education.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Work closely with the SEA Commercial lead to translate customer needs and problems into product introduction and marketing strategies, using inputs from the markets
- Gather and analyze competitors' information in order to refine marketing and promotional strategies
- Collaborate closely with the commercial teams to successfully identify business opportunities, support sales tools, and marketing initiatives in a timely and high-quality manner
- Manages expense budget within approved guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Marketing and/or Business (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, with at strong track record in regional Marketing in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry. Prior sales experience in this
relevant industry is an advantage.
- People management and leadership experience is a plus
If you are interested to take your career to the next level, please apply with your CV attached.