We have a current opportunity for a Scientist, Process Development on a contract basis. The position will be based in Seattle.
- Design and execute experiments to optimize process parameters for the production.
- Conduct data analysis to interpret experimental results and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including R&D, Engineering, and Manufacturing to transfer optimized processes to pilot and production scale.
- Develop and implement robust process control strategies to ensure product quality and consistency.
- Troubleshoot process issues and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Stay current with relevant literature and technologies to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- A minimum BS or BA in Biology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrable laboratory experience
- Desire and drive to learn about cell therapy process development.