An innovative biotech is searching for a diligent Scientist seeking their next challenge in a full-time research laboratory position. The Company is an industry leader advancing technology and enhancing drug development. This role is expected to be an independent contributor as well as a team player with the opportunity to supervise. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a company that drives the industry forward.
- Design and execute lab-based experiments and analyze research data
- Present findings and procedures to managers
- Optimize experiment efficacy; Up-to-date on appropriate software and market research to make suggestions for project advancement
- Maintain laboratory notebook, monitor performance and development goals, and establish priorities
- Utilize NGS on daily activities
- Specific duties may vary based on departmental requirements
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences or related field preferred; M.S. considered if supported with years of significant industry experience
- Management experience preferred; Leadership skills desired
- Highly proficient in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Recombinant Antibodies
- Strong communicator who is detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, GraphPad Prism, and SharePoint
- Open to working in a BSL-2 environment
If you believe you can succeed in such a role, do not hesitate to apply.
Any inquiry can be directed with your updated CV and a good time to connect.