**Onsite Role in South San Francisco**
Job opportunity with a top digital diagnostic technologies company that is looking for a Research Associate to join their team on a 12-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
- BS/MS with 2+ years of academic or industry research experience in biochemistry or a related scientific discipline.
- Hands-on experience performing and developing biochemical assays is required.
- Familiarity with enzyme kinetics and/or thermodynamics for biochemistry is required.
- The ideal candidate has a background in small molecule drug discovery and development or relevant academic research experience.
- Individual will join a team responsible for developing and performing robust, reproducible biochemical assays to support small molecule drug discovery pipeline.
- This position requires knowledge of molecular biology and protein biochemistry techniques, as well as familiarity with biochemical assays, lab automation, and screening approaches.
- Perform weekly small molecule screening and prepare associated data reports.
- Perform automation assisted high-throughput assays as well as follow up studies.
- Develop and implement biochemical assays using diverse approaches (e.g. TR-FRET, Alpha-Screen, fluorescence polarization and more).
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?