A mid-sized biopharmaceutical company that focuses on new treatment developments for a host of chronic diseases and illnesses is looking to expand their R&D department by hiring a new Analytical Development Scientist. This new addition to their team will aid in the manufacturing and research development needed to make new therapeutics for autoimmune conditions and cancers.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility to extend
- Ph.D in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in research development
- Considerable experience in HPLC Analysis of Proteins
- Experience and knowledge in qualification of biologics and analytical method development
- Aid process development scientists in monitoring and characterization of in-process purification
- Create and qualify analytical methods in order to assist pre-clinical and clinical stage drug development activities
- Maintain effective interdisciplinary communication with departments such as manufacturing, research, Quality Control group, etc.
- Must be able to wear respiratory protection during certain tasks
- Potentially give direction and instruction to more junior personnel
- Transmit analytical methods to CRO or internal Quality Control group for drug substance and product release testing
If this position interests you feel free to apply or send to someone who may be interested.