A global medical communications agency is seeking a dynamic and experienced Scientific Director to join their Medical Communications/Promotional Med Ed team. As a key player in the organization, you will drive scientific strategy, lead multiple accounts, and contribute to business development for an established, growing agency.
- Mentor junior team members (Medical Writers and Associate Scientific Directors)
- Develop scientific deliverables such as advisory boards, slide decks, presentations, executive summaries, websites, literature reviews and more.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute to business development activities such as developing pitch materials and participate in pitch meetings.
- PhD required.
- 4+ years of experience in a medical communications agency.
- Expertise in promotional medical education and medical affairs deliverables.
- Experience working across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Willingness to work on a hybrid model in NYC is HIGHLY preferred.
What they Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Be a part of a well-established global network of medical communications agencies.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team
- Engaging and innovative work environment
- Career growth and development opportunities
**NYC based candidates are highly encouraged to apply**