A top-tier Medical Communications company is looking to bring on a Scientific Director for their Sales Training Promo Med Ed team. The global agency is seeking detail-oriented, creative writers with a proven track record in the space. The Scientific Director will lead by example, contributing to content creation while heading their own team of writers, and working directly with clients regularly. The role will report to the Managing Director.
The Scientific Director's Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrating expertise in high-science therapeutic areas, ramping up quickly to meet the needs of clients. You will be serving as the scientific lead internally and externally for multiple major client accounts, ensuring the scientific accuracy of your team's content.
- Maintaining existing client relationships and contributing to the development of new business development by representing your Scientific team in pitches, and collaborating with internal Accounts teams.
- Managing and leading a team of Scientific Writers to develop creative content deliverables including slide decks, workshops, and eLearning. You will have a significant role in contributing to deliverables and developing strategy that aligns with client goals.
The Scientific Director should possess the following qualifications:
- PharmD, MD, or Ph.D. in life sciences required.
- 5+ years of Medical Communications agency experience.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Management experience.
- Sales Training experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Option to work fully remote (US or Canada) or in-office.
- Exposure to internal stakeholders and top global pharmaceutical clients.