Company Summary: This well established and run Promotional Education agency is looking for a Scientific Director to join a steadily growing team of specialists. Located in the suburbs of New Jersey, this role also offers the flexibility to work fully remote. This team is collaborative and you will work with lots of big name Pharma companies globally. If you are looking for a place with exposure to clients in an environment built to help you grow professionally and personally, reach out and apply today.
The Scientific Director will be responsible for:
- Leading on publications, deliverables, and some medical affairs
- Working across numerous therapy areas, such as respiratory, dermatology, and immunology
- Managing client relations and act as the face of the Scientific Services team, representing content and ensuring client objectives are being met through each deliverable
- Collaborating with Editorial, Creative, and Accounts teams to deliver on a range of content development, strategy, and an oversight of writers.
The Scientific Director should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, MD or PhD preferred
- Background with Publications and Promo Med Ed
- 5+ years of relevant agency experience
- Fully remote option
- Rapid growth rate
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in the Scientific Director role, then please don't wait to apply.